Kara Mamma Mia Goo Hara Inspired Make Up Tutorial

Hello guys! Have you watched Kara's new MV Mamma Mia? I thought Goo Hara steals the spotlight in her new MV. My eyes are locked on Hara, she's got my attention and I don't know why.


So today I'm going to do another tutorial and this one is inspired by Goo Hara in her new MV Mamma Mia. I love the fact that this look is wearable for everyday look (without lower fake lashes, noted!).

Anyway let's get started~


Here's the before - after pic:


Products that I use:
Eyebrow: Etude house drawing eyebrow #3
Contact Lense: Ageha super big brownLips: Wet 'n' wild mega last 906D wine room

I love to finish off this makeup look with Korean gradient lips. If you are curious about how I create gradient lips, you can read my tutorial by click here!

Here's my complete look inspired by Hara❤



DONE! Thank you so much for reading and I'll see you guys next time❤

10 comments

  1. aku ga percaya kamu seumuran akuh! hahahahahahahak *pites bocah*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaaaaaaaaak, akoooh baru sweet seventeen kemaren kak! Trust me, it works~

      Delete
  2. Great look! Very pretty.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge thanksssssssss dear! Of course! I'll visit your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah... makasih Ririe sayang untuk mewujudkan request aku yang membahana cetar uhlalala ciaobella *PLAK!*

    nice tutorial Ri.... padahal tadi ngarepnya kamu bakal tutorial make up yang pas hara dengan rambut gulalinya (eh kok gue nawar? :p)

    ditunggu tutorial selanjutnya~ *kiss kiss kiss*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tadinya kepikiran yang itu juga, tapiiii ga ada propertynya cwiiiint! Siaaaap ayo cepat menyusul, bikin tutorial juga :*

      Delete