NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream San Paulo Review

Neither lipstick nor lipgloss -- this is matte lip cream. A new kind of pout paint that goes on silky smooth sets to a matte finish. Soft matte lip cream is surprisingly durable and, unlike some matte lipstick formulas, also moisturizing.


Okay, I just bought this lip cream from one of Indonesian online shopping. I won 1 million rupiah shopping vouchers and this is one of the other products that I bought!


I knew that NYX lip cream has various colours, and this is the first time I tried one of them, SMLC08 - San Paulo. And you know what? I think I have to try out the others colors for sure!




I really love the packaging, this is made of plastic with a matte black cap and I love to touch it. It's really soft! 

Description:
  1. No lipstick at all. See? I thought my lips in a medium-dark. (without flash)
  2. Apply lip cream directly in half of my lips. See the difference? (without flash)
  3. Apply lip cream on my whole lip. (without flash)
  4. Photo taken with flash.


The color? It's just so perfect! It complete my natural looks. Easy to apply, not to wet and as the description says: it goes on silky and dries up matte. Yes, it does! I love the formula and it doesn't make my lip dry. Great color, I really love it.


I think I found my new lip-mate. This lip cream is really amazing! For you guys who don't like matte lipstick, this will change your mind! I guarantee it. 


Pro:
  • Nice packaging.
  • Affordable price.
  • Very pigmented.
  • True matte!
  • Travel friendly.
  • For me, it last for 5-6hours in my lips.
Contra:
  • Unsuitable for dark lips.
  • The lighter shades tends to not last as long as the darker shades.
Recommended? Yes or no?
  • YESSS!!!

All I have to say is : "You have to try it and you'll never regret it!"

No comments